Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Out of the Mouths of Not So Babes

So the real saying is, "Out of the mouths of babes."  Well, I got the opposite tonight.  One of my girls said "va-jay-jay bagging" tonight. If you are giving the computer a weird look right now, then it's probably the same look I gave one of my older students tonight.  I'm pretty sure my mouth dropped to the floor.

She asked me if there was such a thing as "va-jay-jay bagging, you know because guys do tea bagging."

WTF, seriously!  She is 14 (turned 14 recently), and asking crap like this!

Then one of my sweet innocent girls was like, "What's tea bagging?"

Of course I refused to answer, and some of the other girls were saying, "You don't want to know."  Thankfully, they left it at that.  I'm just stunned that they know this stuff, they are so young!  Ugh, the things they say sometimes.  These girls are all 14 and younger, I'm just blown away by the things they know.

I do believe that our society and technology is causing our youth to know about things they shouldn't.  Or maybe I was just super innocent at that age and in high school.  Maybe it's a bit of both.

I used to be Snow White -- but I drifted.
MAE WEST, The Wit and Wisdom of Mae West

The Dancer

No comments:

Post a Comment