Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Home & Back Again

I am in Wyoming.  It's nice to be back in Wyoming, home.  I have been able to see many friends and family, and got to go up to Yellowstone and Jackson Hole.  I haven't been there in about 10 years.  It's been nice to be in my old stomping grounds.  The weather has been great, it snowed!  Yes, I'm excited that it snowed, Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons were beautiful from all of the snow.  And yes, it did snow in May in Wyoming.  It hasn't been too cold or too hot.  When I left NC it was getting into the 90's!  I'm glad that I left!

With that said, I'm ready to get back home.  To my home, where my furbabies are and my things are.  I miss Cinder.  I miss the cats too, but they are not as dependent on me as Cinder is.  It has not been the same trip to Wyoming without her.  She has always been with me when we visited.  I head back in a day.  I have one more fav restaurant, Shari's, to go to, hopefully hit up Hobby Lobby, go to the post office, pack, have dinner with my friend, and then my parents and I are driving down to Ft Collins.  Then the next day they take me to Denver, and I hop on the plane to get back to mi casa and my furbabies. 

So with that I need to get off the computer and get packing.

"Let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair..." ~Susan Polis Shutz

The Dancer

No comments:

Post a Comment